A window to one of Wellington's best kept secrets
In today’s busy world the idea of “getting away from it all” is becoming more appealing, yet harder to achieve. At Point 360 only ten minutes from Wellington City you will experience a magnificent outlook delivering incredible Harbour vistas by day and night, with native bush surroundings and commanding views as far as the South Island.
Accessible – Exclusive - Protected
Each Lifestyle section is surrounded by wide open spaces giving you room to relax and enjoy the atmosphere.
Each allotment is cleverly positioned to take full advantage of the surrounding views, and the warmth of all day sun. There is plenty of room for the most spacious home and landscaping designs are only limited by the imagination.
Landscapes from each section will be pleasant on the eye with soft tones and textures facing a Westerly position, creating a perfect canvas on which to create your own domain. Strict covenants will protect this lifestyle.
Most lifestyle properties go hand in hand with a great distance from the CBD. Point 360 in Newlands is the exception. As you head up Spenmoor Street, the terrain rises, city stress fall and the landscape changes with the contrast of suburban versus sanctuary comes into its own.
Why move to Point 360?
- Scenic Harbour Views from Orongorongo Ranges to Cook Straight and beyond
- Natural landscape surrounded by native bush
- Peaceful generous lifestyle sections from 1,600m2 to 50,000m2
- Wellington City minutes away
- Restrictive covenants in place
- Download site plan PDF
Only a few Lifestyle Sections are left.
NOW AVAILABLE - House & Land Packages
- Lot 12 PDF - 4 bedrooms, ensuite, bathroom, double garage, total area 272.7m2, section 9,815m2, harbour views
- Lot 59 PDF - 4 bedroom, ensuite, bathroom, double garage, floor area 175m2, patio 11.8m2, section 397m2, north facing
- Lot 68 PDF - 3 bedrooms, ensuite, bathroom, study, double garage, total area 198.4m2, section 1,150m2, harbour views
- Lot 69 PDF - 3 bedroom, ensuite, bathroom, study, double garage, total area 193.7m2, section 1,110m2, rural & harbour views